Please read the following for our Business terms for our cooperation.
Product and Service Description
Visonicom Technology Corporation Limited (hereafter refers to Visonicom), the leading ODM/OEM manufacturer of networking products, is always trying to guarantee the accuracy, integrity of the description in his products/services, though there might be still something updated subject to upgrading without prior notice to you, due to the ever-developing technology, but perfect product and service is always guaranteed..
All samples valued over USD20 should be paid and sample charges can be repaid against mass order. Sample value below USD20 can be free of charge but freight collect.
MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)
Generally MOQ is 2,000 units or MOV (minimum order value) is USD15,000.00. In case of order less than MOQ, the buyer should understand that cost may be reasonably increased to some extent, especially which for the packing, design, etc.
PPU (Price per unit) is on FOB Shenzhen or EXW (if delivery to designated location within the territory of Guangdong Province, China) basis in USD, unless otherwise specified, and based on MOQ/MOV mentioned above..
For shipment on water:
1. For initial 3 orders, 30~50% of total order value as down payment against order, and balance T/T before shipment;
2. For sequent orders, 30% of total order value as down payment against order, and balance T/T against faxed or emailed copy of B/L or L/C at sight issued by banks ranked worldwide top 500.
For shipment by air or courier service:
30% down payment against any order, and balance T/T before shipment.
In case Goods Inspection is required, the buyer should designate qualified personnel/agency to conduct the inspection 2 days prior to shipment date with the authorization letter issued by the buyer.
Goods Inspection must be conducted in our factories/warehouses and all the travel costs for the inspection are for buyer's account.
1. Warranty Period: 1 year since delivery.
2. Goods returned within the specified warranty period must be accompanied with goods item number & serial number, and with a monthly report. Packs of unknown source or without a valid serial number will not be accepted;
3. The serial No. must be clearly readable and marked on the outside of the returned goods.
4. Shipment for returned goods must be freight prepaid;
5. Replacement items will be shipped together with the next order shipment.
For any questions on the terms above, please contact us.